Sunday, March 15, 2015



Craft Fail!!!


Well my molds didn't turn out.  Grrr...

One wouldn't come out of the  form, and the other two were cloudy.  I'll try again!  Success WILL happen!

Here's the lonely survivor (the other one appears to have run away out of shame......)



Mean while I shall take a break and (pout) gather my thoughts on the subject.  So for now, I turn to St Patrick's day for the kiddos.  My Zing is happy today - the cut-outs were done from freezer paper.





Wyatt's shirt just need googly eyes, if I can find the right size.  I know I have some.  I really must get more organized in this crafting den of chaos!  

Oops, can't forget the sandals!

Pardon any imperfections, I haven't crocheted in a jillion years - and I've NEVER tried something like this!  I've always been more of a blanket gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment