Monday, May 13, 2013

T-Mobile complaint

I've decided to add a gripe I'd posted on my facebook, just to give it more views.

I've had a day to fume, so now I think I can tell this and keep it fairly short....History: I've been a t-mobile customer since the mid 90s, it was voicestream and another name (can't remember) before finally t-mobile. Needless to say that makes me a pretty darn loyal customer. My daughter's phone croaked and I called to see what to do. We are still "contract" customers. My phone was available to upgrade, if I changed plans. Changing plans would save me HALF my bill! Good deal, right? Wrong, in order to change plans, I'd have to pay a $550 "migration" fee on my next bill. Migration fee? It's new since t-mobile supposedly went non-contract. Google "t-mobile no contract" to see the scam this has become. Long story short, stuck into our contracts until 2014, can't get a better deal on my bill without forking out half a grand, all while new customers get the perks. Disgruntled? Yeah, just a bit. — 

No comments:

Post a Comment